Associate Prof. sunyarn Niempoog
Thammasat University Hospital
Associate Prof. sunyarn Niempoog is specialized in
). For consultation and treatment, please book an appointment online in
B Care Medical Center
- M.D.,Faculty of Medicine, Mahidol University, 1988
- Diploma of Thai Board of Orthopedic Surgery, 1994
- Certificate, Fellowship of the Method of Ilizarov, Division of Orthopedic and Traumatology of Ospale, Lecco, Italy, 1997.
- Certificate, Fellowship of Trauma Course, Centre de traumatologie, Strasbourg, France, 1998.
- Certificate, Advanced Clinical Fellow in Hand Surgery and Microsurgery, Ogori Daiichi General Hospital, Yamaguchi, Japan., August 23, 2001 to November 29, 2001.
- Certificate, Advance Clinical Fellow of Hand and Microsurgery, Department of Orthopedic Surgery Hiroshima University School of Medicine, Hiroshima, Japan. December 2001-January 2003.